📱From Your iPhone
🖥️ From Your Computer
Add to Carrot on iPhone with One Tap Save
Step 1 (One time setup): Enable One Tap Save
- Install Carrot & Login
- Open your iPhone browser
- Tap the share icon (the square with the up arrow)
- Scroll right, allll the way over to “More …”
- Tap “Edit”
- Scroll to find Carrot, tap the green (+) to add it to your favorites
- Tap “Done”
Step 2: Add to Carrot from your mobile browser
- Locate the item you’ve had your eye on
- Tap on the “share” button in the browser (it’s the square with the up arrow)
- Scroll to find the Carrot app in the second row tap it!
- An “Adding to Carrot!” notification will appear confirming we’re saving your item
- Finally, select a collection to add your item to, or create a new collection for it. You can also tap Skip to add the item directly to your Carrot.
Step 3: Add to Carrot from your apps
- You can add items to Carrot from any of your favorite apps, including Messages, Amazon, Instagram or wherever else you shop, browse, or look at products
- On the product you like, just find the share icon (it’s the square with the up arrow), open the share sheet, and tap the carrot icon!
Add to Carrot on iPhone with the Mobile Safari Extension
Step 1 (One time setup) - Enable the Extension
- Open this page in Safari on your iPhone
- Tap the “Aa” icon in the address bar
- Tap “Manage Extensions”
- Turn on the Carrot Shopping Extension
- Tap “Done”
Step 2 (One time setup): Grant Access to Carrot
Once installed, you will need to grant Carrot access to the Carrot Extension in Safari.
- Tap the “Aa” icon in the address bar a second time
- Tap “Manage Extensions ⚠️”
- Tap “Allows Allow” to grant Carrot access to keep track of your carts going forward
- Tap “Always Allow on Every Website” to confirm the selection
Add to cart as you normally would, and Carrot takes care of the rest!
Add to Carrot with on Desktop with the Chrome Extension
Option 1: Add to cart 🛒
Add to cart, Carrot will automatically scoop the item as well on any site where you see the purple Carrot toolbar icon lit up.
Option 2: Hover 🏄🏾
Hover over a product image and click the “Add to Carrot” button in the top left corner.
Option 3: Right Click 👆
Right click on any page and click the “Add to Carrot” item in the drop down menu.